CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Black Status Retreat Day 3

Black Status Retreat Day 3

Group Pic!!
This is a picture of some truly powerful women doing incredible things for other people!


Breakfast
Amy, Kari, Tami DeWitt, me, Stephanie


Last general session


The last few days have been incredible and really inspiring.  I tried to take in as much as I can, listening and learning.


I snapped a selfie with Kara Lewis Newton, she does some amazing periscope trainings and super cute videos for her business!


Melanie and I


I was sad to see the retreat end but my brain was over loaded!  Time to chill and enjoy this place.  We hopped in a uber and rode down to Laguna Beach.  It was little over cast but it was beautiful! 


We just walked around and played tourist


Popped in here for lunch- yummy!




Stopped at another place for some drinks!


I mean!


Cheers


We went to the hotel to clean up and rest before dinner.  

 Waiting for our table


Ryan insisted on dessert about dinner, we tried out Sprinkles


The dessert of all desserts-  this is a cupcake cut in half with ice cream in the middle! 



Off to bed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment