CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Black Retreat

Newport Beach here we come!  


Love that planes have wifi!  Bloody Mary and a great fun read!  I'm all set, Ryan sleeps on planes so I have to keep myself entertained! 


We arrived at Pelican Hill Resort!


This is our home for the next four days!  The grounds are incredible and the views are breathtaking!





Shower was so nice!



Fireplace!


They had these waiting for me!  So excited to be here!


We grab a snack since we had dinner coming up but never ate lunch so we were hungry and walked around the massive property for a bit.  The sunset from our room that evening.


Enjoying a little bubbly while getting ready  dinner!


Husbands were invited to dinner this evening, so glad Ryan could come and got to experience a little of this amazing company.


This is where we had dinner!


It was super laid back, mix and mingle, and eat.


We grab another drink and headed off to bed.  I knew I had a FULL day ahead of me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment