CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Fun Day

Sunday after church and lunch we went home to chill for a bit.  I got antsy and wanted to get out do something so we to Peter Pan Mini Golf.  We have never been here and I have been wanting to go.

Taylor and Daddy


Taylor wanted her picture taken on almost every hole with the cool figures.


Kendall and the pirate


Taylor got a hole in one!




Then we drove down the street to HomeSlice, again another place I keep hearing about but having been.  There was an hour wait but the Kendra Scott store was across the street so Kendall walked over with me and helped me pick out some new earring! 


Playing with dough while waiting for our food.


It definitely lived up to all the rumors, super yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment