CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Lunch

The girls (and me since I work there now) had Thanksgiving lunch at school on Thursday.  Their lunch times worked out perfect with my conference that I got to got to both of them.

I forgot to take my phone with me to Taylor's but remember when I went back for Kendall's.  The PTA did an amazing job covering all the tables in table clothes and decorating to make it feel special.  


After 1st grade, 2nd grade, and then having lunch duty for 3rd grade  (that is a total of 90 minutes in the cafeteria) I am completely over Thanksgiving lunch!  But I am super blessed that I can work and still get to be with the girls at all of the school functions at such a fabulous school!

0 comments:

Post a Comment