CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hawaii Day 4

Tuesday we started with a stop at Leonard's.


Malasadas are almost like donuts.


The front of the tiny store.



Taylor checking it out


They are served nice and warm, YUM


Souvenir shopping was the big event today!  We had heard a good place was the International Market Place so we stopped to check it out.  It was almost like a HUGE flea market but all new stuff.  The girls  got their fill of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, t-shirts, magnets, you name it they found it there.  The big hit was u


A cool stone on the sidewalk


We stopped by Duke Paoa Kahanamoku statue 




Taylor being silly


We found this cool surfboard by the restrooms


All three girls


We walked around downtown Waikiki for awhile. 

Jennifer and her girls


Taylor and I being mad


Goof


Kendall and some soldier guy


The rest of the day we chilled at the beach playing and having some fun.

We rented a water trike and a paddle and all took turns taking it out.


Mom, Avery, and Alysha


Avery, Kendall, and Taylor


No day would be complete without cartwheels


Avery


Kendall, Taylor, and Alysha


Poor Alison just got to sit and watch us all have fun and be goofy


The girls trying to carry the board


The girls and I


Taylor was the paddle board queen, she would go out far all by herself


I tried to give Mom a lesson but couldn't stop laughing to hear what I was telling her


So I just took her for a ride


Kendall


Jennifer and Avery 


Avery was "scared" of the ocean when we first got out to the beach so I got her a life jacket and she was like a fish in the sea.




Kendall


It was a super fun day of playing and hanging out.  That evening Mom, Alysha, the girls and I went out for some sushi!!  We went to Sensei and it was fabulous.  I love me some good fresh sushi.   My mom is not a huge sushi eater but she tried everything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment