CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November Happenings

Taylor has been wanting to do a lemonade stand for awhile now so Sunday after church I helped her make pink and "yellow" lemonade and set up the table.


We don't get a bunch of traffic on our street but I texted a few friends to come and make it successful.


She raised almost $16 in just under 2 hours that she is going to donate to our church.  


Good Job Ta!


Ryan took a trip with some friends to Louisiana.  
They took in the LSU/Alabama game.


Then went to the Saints and Philadelphia Eagles game. 


The girls have been enjoying all this wonderful weather playing outside with their friends.


Silly pic- total goof balls :)


 My baby Kendall went and got allergy testing.  Poor thing was allergic to 23 out of 25 things they tested her for and thank goodness one of them was dog.  We got all new meds and inhalers and hopefully we can start doing better.


 Kendall had her field trip and Ryan went along and this was the only picture I got.  They went to Zilker Park to play, then to Zach Theatre to watch the play "Holiday Heroes" followed by a picnic lunch.  They said they had a good time, thanks Daddy! 


Ryan went on a hunting trip and shot his first deer.  I can't believe this is my husband in this picture, I would have never thought 12 years ago when we met that he would ever be a hunter.  I am not so sure I would call him a hunter but he did shot and kill this beautiful deer.  I told him "it makes me sad".


Just a few random things from Nobember, I can't believe in a few days it will be December.  This year has flown by!




0 comments:

Post a Comment