CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hall of Fame

Saturday we drove to Pearland because Papa was getting an award at the Texas BMX Hall of Fame. 


My mom is the oldest of five and all five of them were coming, which doesn't happen often since one of them live in Arizona.

Aunt Danita and Kendall  


Aunt Karen and Uncle Milt


Uncle B.R. and Uncle B.A.


Haley and the girls 


His plaque, it was so pretty!


Love this man!  Don't let his serious look fool ya, he is the most kind, giving, and loving man.


Grams (my mom) and the girls


 Haley and me


Ryan and me


Taylor and me




The slide that was up while they were introducing him.


Papa and me!


It was a long trip to make in one day but I am really glad that we went, it meant a lot to him that we were there and me too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment