CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Destin Part 3

On our last full day we played hard all day at the beach and the pool. Then we got all cleaned up to head over to The Wharf to have dinner and play this is how I found the girls when it was time to leave!


We had a yummy seafood dinner!

My girls!


My tator


Ryan and Kendall


Lounging in the BIG chair!


Family Picture!


 Next up was the ropes course, Kendall was super brave and tried it and Taylor decided to sit this one out.


This girls got some serious muscles. 


Then they did the eurobungy.  One of the favorites.

Taylor


Super high

 

Flipping!


Kendall


Flipping


Flying


Daddy got in on the fun too with alittle golf challenge.

And he won both of them!!!  Go Daddy!


They had a big pond in the middle with two tower on each end and a zipline going across.  Taylor decided she wanted to do it so I joined her for this adventure.  You got to go twice one over and then back to the side that you started on.  We got all geared up and climbed to the top together and then she wanted me to go first.  So I gave her a kiss and said "see you on the other side"!

And off I went


At the top of the tower they just had a little landing that you walked right off.  As I got to the other side and waited for her, I was really nervous that she wouldn't do it

You can see the landing in this pic


And the next thing I see is her flying across the sky!


I was so proud of her, it was high and fast.  She loved it!


So we did it again!

Ryan was taking pictures but it was hard since it was high and we were moving but you can the blue blur, that is Taylor.


Last up was some rock climbing

Kendall


my little mountain goats



It was an awesome evening of good family fun.


Love my adventurous girls


We weren't done yet.  We still had some crabbing hunting to do.


This year the crabs were tiny so it was alot harder to see them.


You can see them crawling up the side of the bucket.  I think we ended up with 6 or 7.


Finally it was bedtime, 5 o'clock was going to come super early to get up and get on the road back home but it was the perfect ending to our family vacation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment