CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Meet L'Rod

 Meet L'Rod or better known as Aiden Joseph as of August 1, 2012!

Carly (my bestie, my person, and my family photog) and her hubbie welcome him, 5 days later than expected!

I was on pins and needles anxiously awaiting his arrival, my phone was glued to my sided!  Finally at 9:30 pm on Tuesday evening I got a text that she was in active labor and I could come to the hospital!  I drove as fast (and safely) as I could but he made us all wait a while longer.  I sat in the hospital from 9:45pm till almost 6 am (the longest wait ever!) to meet him but it was worth every minute.  I was so incredible happy for both them that someone that they had prayed for for so long had finally come.  I couldn't help but get a little emotional, I was just over come with love and happiness as I meet with for the first time.  I couldn't stay long because Ryan was leaving at 6:30 am to go to San Antonio and I had his car and the girls were at home but I got to come back and hold him and give him some love later in the day!

It was so tiny! 


Happy New Fam!


Deep thoughts?


The girls were so excited to finally meet him as well, that a few days after they got to go home we went for a quick visit.

Kendall with Baby A, she's a natural.


Taylor loves her some babies too!


I can't wait to watch and love on this little man as he grows up!

Congrats Rodriguez family, he is perfect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment