CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

1st Day of School

I accepted a full time position teaching third grade at the girls school.  I am super excited to be all together and at an amazing school but it bought about some changes for the 1st day of school since I couldn't walk them to class :(  but Daddy did an amazing job!  

Taylor 1st grade and Kendall 2nd grade


1st grade, 3rd grade, and 2nd grade here we come!


1st day 1st Grade


1st Day of 2nd Grade



Notice their messenger bags and not backpacks.  Well apparently they are cooler, seriously where did my little girls go?


Taylor, me, and Kendall


Taylor with one of her friends in her class!


Everyone had a fabulous first day/week of school.  The girls love their new teachers and seeing all their friends again.  I on the other hand am exhausted but loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment