CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Update

Well my beloved Mac Book died on me and I didn't have all my pictures backed up!!!!  Then a week later I dropped my phone and had to get a new one so I am WAY behind on blogging.  I am going to start with the 1st Day of School and then go in and fill in all the others.  You will need to scroll back to see what I have added as I am publishing them with the correct date they took place and not in the order that I am blogging about them.

Here we go!

So far

- Summer Randoms
-Day of Fun
-Sandestin Part 3
-Alison's Baptism
-Happy Birthday Poppy
-soccer season is here
- Sandestin Part Two
-Sandestin Day 1 and 2
- 1st Day of School
- Meet L'Rod
- Baylor Game
- Hall of Fame

ALMOST THERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment