CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Busy Weekend!

Grams came in this weekend and we keep busy!

Friday evening was the Fall Festival at school.

Kendall


My three girls :)


Taylor


Taylor did some rock climbing,


Kendall held a bunny (her favorite),


enjoyed some snow cones,


rolled in the hamster balls, 


say cheese,


Taylor tried really hard to go fast but wasn't real successful.


Taylor got a tattoo!  


She choose Bear Paws so we couldn't get to mad, she said they didn't have green :)


Kendall and some of her silly friends hanging out.


They also did the cake walk three hundred times till they both won.

It was a super fun evening.

The next morning after grocery shopping (I know don't get jealous) Mom and I got to slip away and do a little shopping by ourselves!

Then we had a SOCCER game!


Taylor is hot and cold with soccer but she played well today.


She told me the other day that "she was moving on from soccer after this season".  I am still trying to figure out what she is moving on to but she has hinted at basketball or tennis so we will see.


I have enjoyed watching her progressively get better the last two and half years so I am alittle sad to she her stop but I want her to find what she loves.  She has taken a break from soccer once before so who knows.


Ryan and I left the game a few minutes early to head downtown to do some tailgating before the Baylor v UT game.  We meet some friends down there and had a great time, unfortunately the game didn't end in our favor :(



Sunday we just hung around the house, did some laundry, homework, school projects and so on.

A few days ago my Mom set me all the pictures that she took while she was here and I saw this series of pictures and literally laughed out loud when I saw them.  The pictures totally depict their personalities right now.









Getting so grown up




 Aunt Jennifer sent them these super cute PJ's,  THANKS!



And on a side note.  The girls decided that we need more spooky Halloween decorations.  So on a trip to Target they talked me into a skeleton.  I wasn't a huge fan but Daddy was on board.  So the girls put him in the front yard.  Well a few days later I was coming home for somewhere and the girls are in the front yard dressing "Skelly" up.


She has now sits in a chair.  Don't ask I am not sure what they are thinking, I choose not to ask.

1 comments:

Brandi

OMG, love th pajamas!!! We miss you!!!

Post a Comment