CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Radio City Rockette's



I decided to take the girls to see the Radio City Rockettes this year and we were lucky enough that Grams was able to join us. The girls love dancing and both want to start dance class, so I thought this would right up their alley.


Grams and the girls



The girls (and I) loved the show! It was awesome to watch and the costumes were spectacular!

At the end of the show they did a live nativity. It truly stole the show. It was one of the best live nativities that I have ever seen.




On the way to the car we saw were they keep the animals. So of course we had to go see them. You could go in and see all the animals and take pictures with them (outside of the gates!). The camels were HUGE!



Thanks Grams for joining us for a great day!

My future "Rockettes"!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment