CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

For New Years we hosted a "Minute To Win" themed party.
Ryan came up with this idea- he loves to watch the show. So we did some research and alittle shopping to prepare. We came up with 18 games, and one person from each couple had to complete the task in one minute to get a point. At the end of the competition which ever couple had the most points wins!

The ladies
Paige, Amy, me, and Carly


The MEN
Joe, Jon, Casey, and Ryan (I am not sure what Ryan was doing)


Me trying to pick up all five candy canes with the one hanging from my mouth!


And yes I was successfully!

Ryan trying to stack all five apples on top of each


I can not even explain how much fun we had that night and laughed so hard my stomach and checks hurt.

Happy New Year!


Thanks for all of our great friends for bring in the New Year with us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment