CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Busy week of seeing all the peeps!

 Monday, I drove to San Antonio to meet Mom and help her do some shopping for Bobby's upcoming wedding.  After lots of failures, the last store we found a beautiful dress and shoes for the rehersal dinner!  We grabbed lunch and chatted it up before I headed back home.


Thursday, I meet Taylor at the lake house.  She had a bunch of studying and laundry to do.
Boy do I miss finding her sleeping on the couch, she hates it when I take pictures of her sleeping but it reminds me when she was little and she looks so peaceful.


She wanted a homecoooked meal and this girl loves any kind of "bowl" so I made one of the recipes she is always sending me and it was yummy.


She studied all day so I did her laundry, baked her some chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and did stuff around the house.  It was honestly so nice just to be in the same place together without a bunch of other people and distractions.


That evening we watched a movie and hung out.  She even slept with me, it made my heart so happy.


Friday, she drove back to College Station for date party with Greyson.


Ryan drove to Waco and had dinner with Kendall before heading to the lakehouse.


Saturday was "Black Out" for Baylor 


Greyson and Taylor came back to the lakehouse to chill for the rest of the weekend.  We literally sat on the couch and watched football ALL day.  It was just what everyone needed.



Got a Sunday selfie from these two on their way to church.


My awful passenager and I headed back to Austin.


Busy but heart filling week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment