CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 10, 2020

Taylor is 14 & a VBall tourney!

Taylor's 14th Birthday!!!


While she was at school, I went to Soul Cycle with the girls.


That evening Taylor wanted suchi for dinner, she loves suchi and would eat it multiple times a week if we would let her.  So we made reservations at Uchiiko.  She loved it and tried lots of new things!


Great evening celebrating our wild crazy music, volleyball, dancing girl.


Today, I took my first tennis lesson since elementary school.  Let's just say my expectations were really low considering my mom gently had to break it to me as a kid that maybe tennis was "my thing".

Kristina, me, Jade, and Brittany


We had lots of fun, learned a few things, and had matching shoes so things are going to be amazing!


 Nothing to see here:::  just Taylor wearing her new personalized hard hat, eatting snacks, and dong homework.  Love my little weirdo!


Saturday Taylor had a tournament in Houston.  
We met her team for lunch since they didn't have to there till 2.





Merrill and Taylor


This girl loves her some breakfast room service!
#rotten



Sunday the girls played again, I honestly can't remember how they did at this tournament since I am 3 months behind on blogging.  Trying to play catch up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment