CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Napa Day 3 & 4

We had an early early morning wake up...downstairs ready to go at 6:15!

When I saw this on the list of activities I threw it out to Ryan but honestly didn't think he would go for it.  He is not to fond of being up high but surprisingly he said yes!  We have never done a hot air balloon so I was super excited!

When we got there I was shocked at how BIG the balloons and the baskets are!


Sun was just starting to come up as we waited for the balloons to be filled, it was gorgeous!


You go up so slowly you almost don't realize it.


It was amazing to be up and just see all around.
It was interesting to see how all the different vineyards are laid out, in different directions, shapes and sizes.


Our "pilot" was really good about answering questions and pointing things out along the way.
It was fascinating to learn about operating the balloons: how to make it go up, down, left, right, wind directions, etc. 


Such a great experience!


When we landed our next stop was a Champagne Brunch, yes please!!!


We didn't get a tour, which I was alittle disappointed about since I love me some champs but I quickly got over it when they handed me my first glass.


We headed back to the hotel for nap since, it was only 10:30!
Then we meet some friends at a local sports bar for football, of course!


That evening we loaded the buses to Inglenook Winery for the Farewell Reception and dinner.
The grounds were beautiful and it was a really nice evening out. 




We got to have drinks, visit, and roam around they have a big "museum" inside.


Dinner was inside a room with these gorgeous chandeliers and massive oak barrels that lined the walls.




Corporate does a fantastic job putting these trips together.


Sunday was the drive to the airport in San Fransisco and then home.


They announced next years location.....New York!
So excited about that since Ryan has never been.
I love that they change the location of the trip every year and look forward to seeing some of our work friends from all over the US on them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment