CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Another week...

Sunday, Ryan and I got back from our Napa trip and caught up with the girls.
Then we played Skip-boo


The amount of blankets we have is edging on the verge of ridiculous.
They girls take one with them everywhere they go, it reminds me of when they were toddlers and HAD to one.


 Someone had a serious case of the Mondays when I picked her from school today.  Thankfully, she got a quick power nap in on the way to her volleyball lesson. 


Kendall has cheer practice, I got to watch the last few minutes.


Tuesday was Parent's Night at Taylor's volleyball game (it was also her last home game).


Love watching these two play on the same court!


Super happy that Kendall got to come


This was the card Taylor gave us.



Not sure how to feel about this...


Thursday we went to Braydne's game.



What Friday after school looks like


They mustered up some life and had some friends over.


Saturday evening we hund out with the Lackey's.  All the girls ended up sitting on the closet floor chatting, love that my girlfriends are such great influences to my girls.


Sunday selfie


Walking out of lunch, I snapped this.
Gralyn, Kendall, & Taylor- love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment