CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Friends, football, & volleyball

Sunday after church we went to the steakhouse with some friends for brunch and had to do one more celebration for Ryan!



Love this girl



and her crazy faces!



Monday was Labor Day which meant no school 


and also means pool day with friends and also kids cleaning out my freshly stocked fridge.


This rotten dog will lay on anything that is soft.


After school on Wednesday (our only day currently that we don't have some activity on) we had some girl time at the nail salon.



Thursday is Freshman football night


Taylor also had a volleyball game.
I love getting pics from her pregame.


Love these girls and watching them doing what they love!




After the game (they won) Ryan picked up some Rudy's and the Ausley's and Millar's came over for dinner.

Gralyn, Kylie, and Taylor


This was the write up in the weekly booster club newsletter



Friday, Taylor had an NCL meeting.  I took Gralyn and her for some ice cream before.


Saturday our home was taken over my Taylor's friends.



I actually love it!  I love that she wants to have them all over and that they feel welcome in our home.


Even if they sound like a herd of buffalo upstairs,
I seriously worry about the structure of our home!!!



Ryan and I watched the Baylor game outside (where we could actually hear the TV).



0 comments:

Post a Comment