CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Vegas!

John's 40th Birthday Adventure!!!


The plane was ALL decorated!


How fun are the cards and custom poker chips!



His favorite Taco Bueno was served!


Gangs all here!





When we landed there was a Mariachi band waiting on the tarmac playing!!


The guys


And girls!!


Taking the elevator to our rooms!


Thursday night we all went to dinner, gambled, and hung out and I didn't take ONE picture.

Friday, the guys played golf and the girls chilled, shopped, relaxed, and hung out.

Friday night we went to STK for dinner to officially celebrate John's b-day!




Stacey, Jade, Kristina, Andrea, me, Brittany, and Rea



After we went to The Marquee Nightclub, sounds so cheesy writing it.  The security was insane getting in, they don't mess around,  Which I guess should make you feel safe.  




Saturday, the ladies headed to the SPA for some massages!!!





Then it was time for Reba and Brooks & Dunn!!


We did a meet and great with them first.  Side note, John's dad and Ronnie Dunn were roommates in college.  We had to divide in two groups to fit in the picture.  Reba seriously looks amazing!!



The show was fabulous!  I have seen both of them perform individually a few times but to see them together was fantastic.  The room was not huge so it felt very intimate and I loved hearing all their stories.  



The three of them have been friends for over 30 years.


This entire trip was serious ridiculous!  
I laughed so hard I cried, my checks and my stomach hurt.
It was one for the books and made lots of new friends and memories!

Till next time Vegas!

Here some clips...

0 comments:

Post a Comment