CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Managing Partner Day3/4

Saturday we slept in a bit, chilled, and then went downstairs and had breakfast.  We decided to not sign up for any "formal" tours and just explore on our own.

Our first stop was Holocaust Memorial Museum.  I have been intrigued by the Holocaust since I was in middle school so I was super excited to visit it.




One of the train cars used to carry people to the concentration camps.



The museum was really well done.  There were video clips playing through out the exhibit along with short videos explaining the history leading up to the Holocaust.  You could feel all the emotions as you went through it.


Next up we wanted to visit The Smithsonian.  It was absolutely gorgeous outside so we walked there.

Stopped and had alittle fun at The Washington Monument, it was closed due to some construction.



Strolled by the White House



Arrived!



Let's just say we had some fun while visiting!


I have no words!


I always say I look like a giraffe!


Twins!


The Hope Diamond!



We did a quick walk through of the Dinosaurs.


It's is after all college football Saturday so.....

Meet your friends at a bar, watch football and have some fun!



Go Baylor!

See the sign under the TV?  
Ryan somehow talked the manager into changing all the tv's in the bar to the games that he wanted to watch and put signs up so no one would change them!


That night we had a dinner event at The National Air and Space Museaum


We had the whole place to ourselves!


These simulated rides were amazing!  I truly thought I was flying through space!


This one, I did NOT like!  Ryan was the pilot and I was in charge of shooting things down.  Lets just say we spent the ENTIRE time upside down!  All the blood was rushing to my head, it was awful!  He doesn't have a future in flying a spaceship and I don't have a chance shooting anything!


We had some time to explore, this is Wright Flyer!


There were entire planes, parts of planes, engines, wings, spaceships, satellites, roovers and more literally everywhere you look!  They were hanging from the ceiling, ones you can walk into and on, coming out from the walls and more.



Where we ate dinner.



After dinner they was a fabulous band in the next hall with a champagne bar!
Everyone visited and danced into the night.


This was one of my favorite trips we have had.  I am not sure exactly why but we just enjoyed ourselves and the city.  Sunday we were up and out early!


Thanks D.C.  we will be back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment