CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Weekly Recap

Mondy night we met Mimi, Poppy, and their friends from out of town at the steakhouse for dinner.  


My beautiful girls


These two came with me to run some errands after school on Tuesday.  Good golly they are crazy and their outfits kill me.




Thursday I had volleyball carpool.  
I love carpool days hearing all their stories, questions, and laughs. 


This practice was all about team bonding.  We met at a restaurant called Red's Porch.  Our team mom is awesome and prepared lots of games for them, including this volleyball Easter basket.


Eclipse 12 Black



Friday we attended a crawfish boil.  This is the only picture I took 😜


Saturday the girls helped out at Mavi's candy themed birthday party.
Taylor was in charge of the cotton candy!



The helpers
Kendall, Kylie, Gralyn, and Taylor


The Mom's




0 comments:

Post a Comment