CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring Break Part 1!

Sunday Ryan had to go out of town.  The girls and I hung around the house and just chilled.  Taylor decided that she wanted to see the sun set so we drove down to the boat docks to check it out.  Apparently, my key fob stopped working so we had to climb around the fence.  Taylor and I had no problems but K on the other hand...


It was overcast and we were not in the right spot to see it but we made the best of it.


Trying to get the ducks to come visit.



I love this girl and her sense of adventure, she is always up for anything!


MONDAY

These two were on each others nerves so I made them go for a walk with me.  I soon left them because they continued picking on each other, they ended up walking and talking the whole time. 


Goof ball


After chores, laundry, and some work we headed to see go The Greatest Showman!  I have been dying to see it and it was was fabulous!  Everyone thought it was great.  


So thankful that movie theatres serves wine now!
Cheers!


After the movie they wanted to make cupcakes so a quick stop to pick up supplies and Taylor was in her element.  She had a furry helper.


Decorating away


Finish products were bunny cupcakes- so cute!



0 comments:

Post a Comment