CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Catching Up!

The night before I left for Chicago Taylor and I went to the Ausley's for dinner.  These two were up to their normal antics.



While I was surprising Ryan in Chicago, I missed Taylor's choir concert but Mama Jade and Kendall were there to support her.

Taylor, Sophie, Alex, and Gralyn


Friday evening, Mimi and Poppy came over for dinner and these girls thought we needed some dinner time entertainment.



Saturday was JAM PACKED Taylor has volleyball.  They played three games.



In the meantime Kendall had a surprise birthday party for some friends.  Apparently, she didn't go to bed till 5AM!

 

Ryan left the tournament a bit early, as we had some friends coming over for dinner (the Napa crew)!

I love me a good charcuterie board!

The ladies- me, Lacey, and Celise


We made our way through Napa with some amazing wine!  As always it was great evening filled with way to many laughs!


Sunday we were back to volleyball!

The girls played three games and earned 2nd in their bracket!  So proud of all of them and all their hard work!


We went to dinner with some families at the club after and picked an extra on the way.

Brayden and K


Wowzers!  That was world wind of a week/weekend!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment