CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 3, 2018

That's a wrap!

Sunday we skipped church, we had lots of errands to run to get ready for the week. 


Kendall had a hair cut appointment, the girl has enough hair for a small village in a third world country.  Then it was on to the mall with Taylor to shop for a cotillion dress.  Taylor does NOT like to shop and does NOT like dresses so I knew I had to put on my big girl pants and have lots of patience.

This look pretty much sums up how she feels about dress shopping.  After 78 dresses later we found one that would "work".   Thank goodness!


Driving home it was the prettiest sunset.


Sunday night was the Grammy's, I got about 12 inches of the couch as Kendall and Marley used me for a pillow.


This may not seem like a big deal of a picture but this is our 4th or 5th wine fridge, I lost count.  When we moved in we knew we wanted to install one so we had our carpenter cut a space in the butler's area out and ordered one.  Well, one was to big, one was to small, one was the wrong kind, and one came damaged.  FINALLY, this one arrived and worked but our guy got the flu so we had to wait a week until we could come out.  Thank goodness it is in and loaded up with all the wine we got while in Napa last year!  Cheers!


I love this girl and her all her quirkiness!  I went up to say goodnight and she was laying in bed wearing this so I made her get up so I could take a picture.   I am not even sure where it came from.  :) 


Thursday I had volleyball carpool


Friday was cotillion (next post).

Saturday we had to be at the PAC bright and early at 7AM for a volleyball tournament. 


This girl one day needs a BIG bathroom, she loves to sit in there and take her sweet time to get ready.  Like FOREVER!  She listens to music, watches Netflix's, and talks to her friends.


That evening we went to see Jumanji, it was so good!
I still don't understand the fuzzy socks and jandal/birkenstocks look.



Sunday we had to be up and out again super early for volleyball.  


Taylor had a great day for serving!


We had a break in games so K and I made a Starbucks run!


Taylor had to be a line judge, their club doesn't allow them to walk around in the spandex.  They have warm-ups but apparently Dr. Seuss pj's pants are better. 


It is exhausting wathching your sister. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment