CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 29, 2018

A glimpse in our crazy world

Kendall cheered at the girls basketball game.  Let me just say that it was an intense game!  They were playing Cedar Park (which I found out is one of our rivals) and it was a close game but we came out with the W.  Let me also add that some of these 7th grade girls are scrappy and serious ballers!



When we moved in one of the first projects was to redo the back porch.  Ryan and I spent alot of time out there and we love to entertain so we knew it needed some work.  All the construction work has been done for a few weeks but we have been waiting on the countertops for the kitchen for FOREVER!

BEFORE



AFTER



They are decton, which is extremely durable and great for outdoor.  I am in love them with!  I love the color and all the vains- so pretty!  Ryan is super excited about finally getting to use his grill  Now to get some stools!


Oh Amazon Prime where do I start with you.  I am obssessed and have a serious addiction to you, you just make life and shopping so darn easy.  I love that I never have to pay for shipping or run to Target and end up spending $100 extra dollars when I came for one thing.  You have EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING which is why I have a package on my door way to often to admit to.


Tuesday Taylor had volleyball, Ryan was out of town and Kendall wanted to go out to eat perfect than I don't have to cook.  So after homework and studying (there is a difference just ask her) we got in the car drove to dinner and were walking into the restaurant before I realized that I never changed out of my slippers and back into my booties.  Oh my goodness!  Seriously where is my head!  What are you suppose to do but roll with it, at least my feet were warm.  We even stopped at Target after!


Oh apprently this is how we study for a science quiz!



Weirdo but whatever works




Wednesday we went and watched the boys basketball game


Thursday before school


love my girls!


Friday I met Carly at Ride for a spin class and then some brunch!  It was much better this time around!  :) 



Friday night Ryan and I snuck out and grab some dinner- car selfie


Dirty martini's make any day better!


Saturday the Kendall and I went and got our nails done while Taylor got her hair cut next door.  Mani's and pedi's are Kendall's favorite!



We dropped Taylor off at home cause she was having some friend over and K and I grabbed some coffee and went and got her hair cut.


This girl has a TON and I mean a TON of hair!


Came home to find these girl in the hot tub


I was cooking some dinner and look over this cute fur ball was watching me.


Goof balls


Another great busy weeks in the books!



0 comments:

Post a Comment