CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekly Recap

Early Monday morning I got a visit from K in my bed saying she didn't feel good.  The flu has been going around like a good rumor so I told her just to get in bed with me.  Tested negative for strep and flu so they said just a virus.


This girl N E V E R naps but slept for almost three hours on the couch!


While she slept I was a disinfecting fool including my face!


When Ryan is out of town the girls take turns sleeping with me and I love it!  


Wednesday was National Signing day for athletes and Peyton committed to Arkansas!



Can't wait to go to a game next year!


Our new recliners finally arrived and I love them!


Did a little rearranging and they fit perfect!


I got a special delivery on Friday!  They smell amazing and are so pretty!


Taylor got tickets to see Little Big Town for Christmas, she was super excited that the day was finally here!



Pretty girls!



The put on a great concert!


Apparently concert going in exhausting!


Saturday Kendall and I ran a few errands and then went to the 7th grade boys basketball game.

 Brayden and K


Saturday evening we went to the Viper Gala and somehow this is the only picture I got


0 comments:

Post a Comment