CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy 11th!

Ryan and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary on Saturday!

Ryan and Taylor surprised me with some breakfast in bed.  Apparently she told Daddy exactly how I like my breakfast "egg whites, salsa, and some avocado and a cup of coffee".  That girl knows what I like!  She even wrote Happy Anniversary on the napkin.  So sweet.


We didn't have any real plans but had the sitter coming so hit the road.  We decided to go walk around The Domain and have dinner someplace there since it was early and a nice evening.  


We walked around and did some window shopping.  Ryan surprised me with a David Yurman braclet and a pair of Tiffany's sunglasses (so pretty!!).   We stopped at Flemming's for dinner.  Our food was delicious and shared a great bottle of wine.

Pretty boxes hold pretty things :)


Happy 11th, here's to many more.

I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment