CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Austin Zoo

Alison and Taylor playing while Kendall and Avery are at dance camp.


Wednesday after Dance Camp we met Carly and A at the Austin Zoo.  I use the word Zoo loosely because it is more of an animal sanctuary.

The girls and I had never been so I was excited to check it out.

First up was the lions and tigers.  It was hot so they were cooling off in the water.


Hello :)


Bad picture but the bears were rolling around in the grass


Peacocks were roaming around chasing each other


They had a small petting zoo 


The goats were quite aggressive, I love Taylor's face




A was a happy camper and so was Kendall that she got to carry him around


I loved the llama's hair


We rode the train


Group pic


My girls and I


Cutie


We checked out the monkeys


Taylor, Avery, and Kendall


They had a ton of turtles and/or GIANT tortoises.


I was really impressed by the Austin Zoo- nice, quiet, a great size to do in a few hours, and the animal habitats were really well maintained and big in size.

Ryan came home with a new treasure from Buckee's this evening!


The girls capped off the day with a song composed and performed by them!  I believe the title was "Three cousins".

0 comments:

Post a Comment