CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cabo Day 1 & 2

Ryan and I join three other couples in Cabo San Lucas for the week!  Neither one of us had ever been (I have never been to Mexico unless you count across the border shopping with my grandparents) but five days without kids on the beach with good friends and we were there!

UPDATE!

So, I forgot that I went on a cruise with Carly a few years ago and we stopped in Cozumel for the day and had a ton of fun zip-lining, swimming, buying illegal medicine and drinking a ridiculous amount of margs! 

When we first got there I was surprised by how pretty the water was.


And the sea arch, El Arco de Cabo San Lucas


We quickly ate lunch and headed to the pool.

Lonnie, Ryan, and Evan


Leslie, me, Jennifer, and Paige



Our friend Jennifer broke her leg on Mother's Day jumping on the trampoline with her kids :(

Evan pushing Jennifer around in the wheel chair!


That night we ate dinner at the resort

Ryan and I


Me, Leslie, Jennifer, and Paige


The next day we checked out the beach.  We had heard that it was pretty rough and not really for relaxing and swimming in.


But that didn't stop these three!


We spent the remainder of the day hanging out at the pool.  Ryan taking it all in.


That night we went to eat at Edith's.  

Ryan eyed their tequila collection, that boy loves him some good tequila.


After a yummy dinner we had some flaming coffee


Game 6 was going on so we walked across the street to Bar Esquina to watch the last of it.


It was really cool inside, I loved how they had a bunch of different lantern lights hanging randomly all over.  The Spurs lost :(


From there we checked out Cabo Wabo


Ryan and I


The girls were trying to get a group pic but we were photo bombed by Evan


Here's a better one

2 comments:

Carly Rodriguez

Did you forget about the time you went to Mexico with me for the day? Ziplining, swimming, buying illegal medicine and drinking big margs... :(

Carly Rodriguez

haha! You didnt have to update...I was just teasing you!!!!

Post a Comment