CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Giving Thanks

This year we hosted Thanksgiving at our house with my family! We hosted in 2009 and I loved having everyone at my house, decorating for the occasion, and cooking. We switch every other year between Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family and Ryan's family.

I have to admit that I don't do all the cooking, my sister, Jennifer, came in the night before to be here to help cook first thing in the morning and my Aunt Danita made her "famous" corn and banana pudding (really just for Ryan).

I didn't take any pictures because I was busy cooking and getting everything ready but my Mom came through with a few.

I have a new addiction to pinterest.com and stole this idea from it. My didn't look exactly like the "professional" done one but the kids enjoyed helping and eating it.


One of three tables! (My personal favorite)


Taylor, Avery, and Kendall enjoying their meal at the kids table


Haley and Taylor


All the food turned out really good! The guys decided to fry a turkey at the last minute and assumed this position right after eating!

Watching football of course


We have a lot to be thankful for this year and it was really nice to spend the day with my amazing family!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment