CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bowling with Miss A!

A few weeks ago at the girls fall festival I bid on "time with the teacher" for both girls. "Time with the teacher" is where the teacher donates time to go and do something fun with one student outside of school.

The Kinder team and their winners


Well some how I won the bid for both girls!

Taylor had her "time with the teacher" last week. They met after school one day at Main Event to do some bowling. Kendall had gymnastics the same day so I dropped her off and Ryan picked her up. Miss A was sweet enough to send me some pictures of their time bowling.

Taylor and Miss A


Taylor LOVES going to school and LOVES her teacher. We have been really blessed with fabulous teachers this year.

Taylor bowling, she said she won (but I don't really know).

0 comments:

Post a Comment