CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A New Addition!

Saturday morning started the beginning of a super busy month! My sister, Jennifer, is expecting a baby girl, Alison, towards the end of January. So I threw her a baby shower to celebrate our new addition to the family.

The cake


My Grandma was kind of enough to let me hold it at her house.
Thanks Grandma!

The food table


Kendall and Taylor hung a few of Alison's new things on a "clothes lines" to help decorate.


The gifts!!!!


Jennifer opening the first gift, she had lots of little helpers (Kendall, Taylor, and Avery) handing her gifts, opening, and examining the gifts. To say the girls are excited about a new baby is an understatement!


A new bouncer


The girls getting some cuddles from Haley


The shower was really nice and Miss Alison got lots of super cute things.

Can't wait to meet you!

The last time I was at a shower with my sister was in late October/early November 2004 when I was pregnant with Kendall and Jennifer was pregnant with Avery!

1 comments:

Brandi

Aw, a sweet baby girl!!! Baby you will be having a baby next!!!!

Post a Comment