CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

August is a busy birthday month for our family.  We have my mom on August 25th, Papa's on August 26th, and Ryan's on August 31st.  So Saturday we headed down to San Antonio for the day to celebrate. Papa wanted to go some place where there was live music, luckily there was a great little pizzeria called Fralo's with lots of shade, live music, and great food.

Jennifer and Me


Almost the whole family made it in to help the August birthdays celebrate.   Aunt Kay bought all the girls new dolls which was a blessing, they played with them the whole evening.

Ryan, Papa, Mom


August 31st was Ryan's birthday.  All he wanted to do to celebrate was to have some friends over on that Saturday to BBQ and watch football (it was opening weekend).  That's easy, but I couldn't not do something on his actually birthday, I love to celebrate birthdays!  So the girls and I did a little birthday shopping, wrapping, card making, and baking for him.  

The girls doing stunts!


A few days before hand I asked the girls what they wanted to get Daddy for his birthday.  Kendall right away said she wanted to get him a gift card to "buy songs and apps"!  Ok, again easy.  
Then I have the following conversation with Taylor

Me: Taylor do you have any ideas for Daddy?
Taylor: I know what I am going to get him, I am going to get him what he ask for
Me: Ok what is that
Taylor: I will tell you when we get to the store
Me:  Well I need to know what it is so I make sure I go to the right store
Taylor:  He said he wanted new underwear
Me: WHAT!, he told you he wanted underwear
Taylor: yes
Me: OK

So I headed out to buy him some underwear so she could give it to him.  Yes this sounds wrong on so many levels but that is what she wanted to give him.  So I bought some and she wrapped them up.  So later that evening I told Ryan about my conversation with Taylor and he was completely surprised and taken back.  So no he never told her that he wanted underwear but that is what she had in her head that she wanted to give him.

The girls with their new dolls


Then the following Saturday we had some friends over, kids played, guys watched football and BBQ ed, and had a great time hanging out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment