CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm

31! That is just not a nice sounding number. My Mom has always said "that age is just a number" and I could not agree more.

I got to sleep in that morning and then the girls woke me up with my birthday present an IPAD with a red cover!!! I was super excited, I have been wanting one. So of course the girls and I laid in bed playing around with it and take pictures for awhile. While we laying there Kendall told me "I wanted to cook you eggs but Daddy said no but I told him you eat eggs with hot sauce every morning"! It was hilarious but she was right!

I spent the rest of the day hanging out and doing a little shopping with my girls. Then that evening Ryan planned a birthday dinner with some of our good friends to celebrate my birthday at my favorite restaurant Steiner Steakhouse!

The group! Some of my favorite people ever!


We sat outside and listened to some great live music, ate WAY to much amazing food, and enjoyed each others company.

Girls- Rachel, Paige, me, and Carly!


It was perfect day! Thank you G for setting up the dinner and for being the best husband. I love you!

Ryan and I on the patio, it was a gorgeous sunset! And you can see the lake (and how low it is right now) in the background.


And thank you to all my terrific friends for coming out and spending the evening with us, I truly have been blessed with wonderful people in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment