CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hamilton Pool

After swim lessons the other day the girls and I drove out to Hamilton Pool Nature Preserve. We had tried to go out there once before but the pool was closed due to to high of bacteria (which the guy told me was from bird poop). I know it sounds gross. When you get there you have to park and walk down a trail about 3/4 of mile to get to the actual pool. I was amazed at how beautiful the actual pool is.

The view from the back side.


When we first got down there we walked around the entire pool looking at everything.

The girls walking around the back side (kind of makes you feel like you are in cave).


You can see the beach area, where we sat and had our picnic lunch between swimming!


I could not get over how pretty the area was, it was a hidden treasure!
It was really shaded when we first got there so the temperature was nice.


My two little fish swimming! There are lots of fish in the pool and some huge catfish also.
The girls want to take their nets next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment