CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

World Cup- Spring 2011

Let me start this by saying I love my kids more than anything in the world but when I found out that we would be having three games in two days AND Ryan was going to be out of town the whole weekend. I can honestly say that I was not looking for to it. BUT, it ended up being a great weekend. My sister and niece came in town on Friday to spend the weekend with us, Uncle Joe was out of town as well so we made it a girls weekend! Having Avery at the soccer field meant that Kendall would have a great distraction. Lets just say that her favorite thing is not sitting out by the soccer field getting hot!

Saturday we had two games. We won the first one and tied the second so it went to a shoot out. After three rounds of shoot outs we lost.


Which meant we were playing on Sunday for third place in the World Cup!
And we won!!!

Taylor with her trophy!


South Japan Team


Way to go and congrats on a great season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment