CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

On Sunday I was woken up by two precious little girls with orange juice and egg whites and fruit for me in bed! They were so excited that they got to help Daddy make it.

Then I was showered with hugs, kisses, cards, and new Keurig!

My girls know how much I love coffee!

Taylor also presented me with a pink silk Gerber Daisy flower that she had purchased herself when she went with Daddy to get the coffee brewer. She was so proud of herself (and Ryan and I) that she had spend her own money and paid for it by herself at the store. She was just smiling ear to ear when she told me the story. Love her!

Then we headed to church for a great message and afterwards we went at Kona Grill and had sushi! YUMMY

My girls at lunch


After lunch we walked around The Domain and did a little shopping. It was a beautiful day.

Yes I know it looks like a Christmas tree but I promise we took this picture on Sunday, the girls just really liked the shiny tree.



I am so thankful that I was chosen to be their Mom and they were chosen for me. I am incredibly blessed with my family. They (Ryan and the girls) made sure that I had a great Mother's Day and I did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment