CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

San Antonio


The rest of the weekend we filled every moment with family. It was awesome. We spent one night with my grandparents in Boerne who live on 9 acres. We took in Boerne market days on Saturday in the beautiful afternoon and then the girls played outside at my grandparents house for hours and got covered in dirt from head to toe, ate WAY to much food and had great time visiting with my grandparents. Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures on Saturday.

Sunday, I had to bath the girls again because they spent ALL morning wondering around the property collecting rollie pollies, shells, and who knows what else.


Then we headed to my other grandparents house, my uncle and his family were in town from Arizona!

B.A., Amy, Shane, and Gavin


The girls always love going there because my younger cousins are there and usually always have someone to constantly play with and there is tons of space to run and play!

Taylor being silly on the swing


Kendall and Gavin

Kendall loved playing with him all afternoon!


My mom is the oldest of five kids so when the family gets together we are large in number and VERY loud! This is the first time in a year that all five kids have been together to so we decided to get some family pics.

My grandparents and ALL five kids


My grandparents with eight grand kids and three great grand kids!!!


Some of the men :)


After a busy fun filled weekend we headed home with two very exhausted little girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment