CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

5th & 6th Birthday Pics!

A little while back Carly (our one and only family paparazzi), the girls and I headed downtown to take the girls birthday pictures. I wanted to do something a little different and this street had the prefect feel.

I let the girls pick their own outfits for the photo shoot (not that I would have a choice with Kendall). People are alway commenting our how much they look alike and asking "if they are twins" that I really wanted to show how extremely different and unique they both are. I can't say that I would have picked exactly what they did but I think they did a great job displaying the opposite personalities with their picks.

One of my favorites!


I think this picture pretty well sums up Kendall- girly! She is really into looking fancy, dressing up and posing for pictures right now.


Taylor-


This pictures shows Taylor personalities absolutely perfect! She is super laid back (most of the time), fun, has her own sense of style, and in her own little world!


Kendall- look out modeling world here I come :)


This could be my most favorite photo shoot EVER! I love the pictures and how well you can "see" the girls in them. Thanks Carly, we love you!

1 comments:

Stefanie

Love, love, love, LOVE thee!!!!! what great pics!!! how in the world do you decide?!?! :)

Post a Comment