CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 21, 2023

ODB Christmas

 Loving having my people home and no big schedule.
K and I took a walk one day and spotted this catapillar. 


I got a Christmas puzzle and started working on it.


Wednesday I had ODB Christmas party and Santa showed up!!!


Love these ladies and our monthly get togethers.


Everyone brought an app and a holiday drink.
Glitter champagne shots in rings were mine.


Shannon and I


Santa brought each one a "fun" little gifts


We ate, drank, laughed till our faces hurt, and then played the "Depends diaper" game.


It was an absolutley fantastic evening.

Thursday the girls and I went to see Anyone But You, it was super cute.


I woke up Friday and found our elf like this 😂


I worked on this this for way too long, didn't get much else done but I FINISHED!!!!
They are addicting! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment