CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 25, 2023

CHRISTMAS

Taylor saws this Christmas tree napkin folding on TikTok and sent me so we made them.
 I didn't have any red ribbon but I still think they turned out cute and honestly pretty simple to do.


I made Brown Butter Christmas Crack cookies which were insanely good! 


Christmas Eve service




Sat with the Buchanan's and had to take our annual kids pic


My favorite part of the service! 


After church we picked up Vaqueros for dinner and went to Mimi & Poppy's.
Kendall convinced Poppy to let her squeeze cool in his mouth!


Then it was home and the elf left the girls a present


Matching PJ's of course!!


Christmas morning Santa brought Ryan some new Jordan's 



Kendall sent me this recipe from TikTok that is suppose to look like a Christmas tree but I was not so successful but it still tasted yummy.


Gotta love Taylor's wrapping creativity! 



The aftermath!!!


The Jones' came over late afternoon for dinner and fun.

Snowman veggie app


They broke out the speaker and microphone and proceeded to sing and dance for the next few hours!




Naturally Ryan had to get in on it!


I had some cheesy Christmas games for them to play.



It was a great days filled with friends and family celebrating!







0 comments:

Post a Comment