CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 14, 2023

All the things

Tuesday's night game




Thursday was Howdy at Baylor and Kendall sent this picture from the concert.


Saturday morning Taylor drove up to go to the game with Kendall, the smiles say it all!


At the tailgate



Long, hot, losing game but they said they still had fun.


They drove to College Station after the game to go visit Greyson and Issac


I got a facetime call from Kendall one day and she was trying to mail her sorority thank you cards but couldn't figure out how to work the blue mail thing.  I had no idea what she was talking about at first until she facetimed me.  I was in shock when I said it but in her defense I do think she had ever used one before.  We have a mail box station with a slip in our neighborhood.  I said "see the handle?  Pull it and drop them in".  I was dying laughing and also felt like I have failed some life lesssons as parent at the same time.


After the win against McNeil on Tuesday the girls presented Coach Southall with a banner and flowers for her 200th win!!


Before all the home games the girls throw balls they have decorated in the stands.  This was Taylor's ball this week, looks like a 5 year old drawing. 🤣



Ann and I went downtown on Thursday and had lunch at Aba, which is amazing.
Walked around Congress and did some shopping.
Our last stop was at the hat store, we had both planned on getting custom hats made but after trying a millino on and really wanting one I decided I am just not a hat girl.  I love them and think they are so cute on other people but they just don't look cute on me.  She ended up with a super cute one, it was fun to design and see how they shaped them.


Team dinner!











 

0 comments:

Post a Comment