CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 29, 2023

HOCO week festivities!

Homecoming week is not for the weak!
The senior girls wear overalls on Friday and to the game and they take a TON of work and time.


Marley turned 14 on the 23rd but we were out of town so we celebrated today!


Game Day


and I am still working on the overalls...


Wednesday was the Homecoming Parade
This years theme was "Under the Stars"


JV & Varisty



Mani/Pedi time


Finally finished and she loves them! 



I finished her mum, she didn't want one at all but I told her she had to have one so I did a small one for her.


FRIDAY 



The girls went early to take pictures before school.
Dylan, Taylor, Kylie, and Dani


Dylan, Claire, Dani, Julia, Gralyn, Hadley, Sophie, Alex, Kylie, Taylor, and Evy


Kendall came home for the weekend, Baylor has a bi week.
Pretty sure she was more excited to see her bed and Marley than me.


Kendall and I meet Greyson for lunch since they wouldn't see each other all weekend


Game time and a WIN!



0 comments:

Post a Comment