CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 24, 2023

Last Day in Paradise!

All the girls slept in one room last night and I walked in and K was on the floor, apparently someone was being a bed hog!


The girls went down and floated and layed out before Ryan and I headed down and I saw them from our balcony.

We rented jetski's for the girls to ride, they were delivered to the beach in front of our condo, gave them a short and sweet little lesson and they were off! 

Taylor and Sophie


Kendall and Brooke


I sat under my umbrella and got in some good reading!


We went for a early dinner at The Sunshine Grill


Tacos were delicious!




Then we headed back to the condo, the girls wanted to do a sunset swim.


I just sat on the beach and watched them talk, laugh, and have a great time together and it made my heart so happy.



Monday we headed home



It was truly one of the best trips!!!
I think everyone had an amazing time, tried new things, and made lots of memories!

I made it under the weight limited!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment