CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Fun times & the Fourth!

 Sunday, Taylor went to join Greyson and his family at their lakehouse for a few days.


Riley (Greyson's sister), Greyson, and Taylor


Ryan and I took the day to celebrate my birthday.
He set up an IV appointment for us.


Then we went and had lunch and then massages.
It was a great pampering day!

Monday, I went to HotWorz and tried it out.


Fourth of July
We went out of the lake for a bit.
Our captain for the day.



Then we headed over to the Lackey's for some more fun.



Bat, Ryan, and John


me, Kristina, and Brittany


That afternoon there was a pickleball tournament.
I have never played pickleball EVER but I have been wanting to play so no better time.
I got paired with Julie, who is an avid tennis and pickleball player so I was pumped.


We lost but had a lot of fun!

Ryan's turn!


No Fourth is complete without fireworks

0 comments:

Post a Comment