CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Volleyball and a sprinkle of fun!

Sunday the girls and I attended the NCL kick off meeting.

 

Then Ryan and I went with the Buchanan's to Devil May Care.  It is an very moody dramatic lounge/restaurant that was really cool with great food and drinks.

Then we headed to the Moody Center to see Kevin Hart!

Phones and even Apple watches were not allowed inside so no pictures but he was great!

Kendall and a bunch of her friends were downtown that night celebrating one last time before some leave for college so we meet up with them for a drink.



Walked upstairs and found these two dying laughing at who knows what but it always makes my heart so happy to see them hanging out or talking.  I pray that they will always be friends and have each others back.


Tuesday we were back at school for team pictures
Varsity 2022


Ellie, Mac, Dylan, Anwyn, Julie, Olivia, and Taylor


That evening was our first official game against Westlake!
I have to say seeing Taylor out on the court and participating in the whole big introduction before the game starts (only Varsity does this) was a bit surreal.  We have been to our fair share of Varsity games over the years but see her out there and hear her name annouced was pretty freaking cool.  I am just so proud of her and all her hard work.


We won in 5!!!


I snuck in some time with Kendall on Thursday to do alittle shopping and running errands.


That evening I was watching a movie/playing on my phone and Taylor and some of her friends came over.  They ended up on the porch with me just chatting it up.  These two (Alex and Taylor) laid/sat like this for a good 2 hours, they have no personal space EVER and I love it.


Shocker we were back on the courts Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for a tournament! 😳



These were some photos and clips from the Austin Statesman from the Westlake game





Saturday Liberty Hill was at the same location as us so we got to see and visit with sweet Merril!


Once teammates (club) and now opppents (school)
Merill, Taylor, Kealy, and Keagan


Had a visitor for one of her games- Carter



I feel like all we are doing is  living and breathing volleyball right now but I am here for it.  Loving watching her on and off the court in her happy place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment