CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving prep is underway!

I needed some center pieces and flowers so I grabbed a bunch at Trader Joe's and got to work.

Now, I have never done floral arrangements before but I figured it can't be that hard.


I have to say that I was pretty impressived with how they turned out.
For the kitchen table


The counter


Living room


Two for the dinning room


Ryan got busy prepping the turkey.  We ordered one fully cooked from Rudy's but wanted to fry one as well.



My sous chefs busy at work


Getting lessons from the best- Nanaw! 


Popeye rocking the flip phone- love that he refuses to get a smartphone


Selfie time



Frying the turkey!


Kyle brought a beautiful charcuterie board for us to snack on


Time to eat!!
Haley, Alysha, Adrian, Laura, & JC


Nanaw, Popeye, Carol, and Sonny


It was a smaller group this year due to corona, other family plans, and such but it was still a great day filled with friends and family!  I didn't get a big group picture for some reason but did get a few others.


The cousins!


Someone ate to much turkey!


The cool people stayed around and we played a bunch of fun games.


That's a wrap on another Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment