CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Celebrations & A Project!

 These celebrated 3 years tonight!


I am not sure what I was thinking and better yet not thinking when I randomly decided that I would redo these beds by myself. 


These potatoe leaves die when it gets cooler, so I wanted to get the new plants planted so they could root and start growing before it does.


FOUR massive garbage bags later and way longer than I expected their were all pulled and bagged up!


Now off to Home Depot



Loaded up with white flowers (my favorite)


One all done!
I didn't take a pic of the other apprently but you get the picture
Let's just say I may never attempt this project alone again and the next day I was incredibly sore and my back felt like I had been run over by a 18 wheeler.



Tuesday Taylor had her last game of the season



Her teamed ended in 2nd for the district


Loved watching her grow as a teammate and player.


Saturday we went celebrated Todd's birthday, they had an oryster company come and serve, they were delicious!


Sunday the girls worked on an NCL service project


Ava turned 16 and the girls took a limp downtown and had a nice dinner.


Taylor found this hat/mask in the street and decided she would wear it to school that day. 
She is so weird and I love it!


Friday = Football game


Saturday we celebrated Kenzi turning 5!


0 comments:

Post a Comment