CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2020

The BIG blur

March 1-13 is just one big blur....everyday was filled with volleyball, cheer, and tumbling squeezed between school, work, and very little social life for all four of us.

Kendall was busy with CA practice and when she wasn't at CA she was at ATA getting ready for Vandergift cheer try outs.  


Friday the girls volunteered at the SRE school carnival



Kristina and Brittany did an amazing job putting this entire event together!



Uncle BA and Aunt Amy sent the girls new gear and they are in love!


Johnny has been amazing with Kendall and helping her in tumbling and just in general.  Coaching really do make an impact in and out of the gym. 


Love this pic- this girl sure does love the game!


I am not sure I can even express or write all that I have to say about this girl and trying out.  She went out last year and didn't make it and still tried out again this year.   She has grown so much in her skills, confidence, and learned a lot of hard life lessons along the way.  I am so incredibly proud of her for trying again.  Friday around 10:30 we found out that her number was not posted, it was a really long hard night for everyone.  To see your child's heart literally break is like nothing I have experienced before.  I was in shock and numb and just wanted to hold her and make it all go away but I can't do that.  I know that God has a bigger plan for her and we may not understand or know what it is but I have faith that something amazing is going to come out of all of this.  She is brave, courageous, and strong for putting herself out there and trying again.  I love you sweet girl and know you will shine in your new adventure!


Friday will Kendall was at try-outs Taylor and I got to visit with this cutie!
Neal, Carina, and Izzy were in town for the weekend so went over to visit and have dinner with them since we were leaving early the next morning for Spring Break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment